SegCorr specialists in cathodic protection and corrosion management.
We provide specialist services for investigating, identifying and manging corrosion related deterioration of critical metallic and reinforced concrete infrastructure.
At our core, we believe that we have a responsibility to manage our infrastructure in a sustainable way, which means:
- making what we have last, as long as possible
- using less of our non-renewable resources (iron ore, limestone, coal etc)
- been able to recover and recycle as much of our structures at end of life
Adopting corrosion management technology into your infrastructure can help you to make it last, use less and recycle, which all support a sustainable future.
Our experienced and qualified corrosion staff are available to work with you, to develop sustainable, whole life and life extension solutions for your infrastructure.
Our staff are professional members of the Institute of Corrosion, are certificated to BS EN 15257 and National Association of Corrosion Engineers NACE.
Our team has experience in applying cathodic protection to the following types of structures:
- Reinforced concrete structures including bridges, ports/harbour, desalination and sea water cooling facilities and earth retaining structures
- Submerged metallic structures including foundations, ports/harbours, desalination and sea water cooling facilities, tunnels, earth retaining structures, pipelines, tanks, pumps, seawater intake and screening equipment
- Buried metallic structures including foundations, pipelines, tanks, tunnels and earth retaining structures